What the future holds is unclear. For now S/V Ah Ma is laid up in New Zealand, where she is eagerly awaiting to be released back onto the worlds Oceans. Unfortunately, the regime in New Zealand is not allowing people in at the moment, so we can not get to her any time soon.
We are hoping that we can continue our travels early 2022, and head West to go further East. When the time comes and the travel restrictions for both sailing vessels as airline travel become more clear, I will update this with more details.
If you are interested in joining S/V Ah Ma for a leg of the travels, leave me a message. We might just have a crew spot open..